Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Swimming



A normal  day at school  will not be the same for four days it will be a lot more fun than normal. For four days we went and swam . The pool were very cold when you first get into the pool and then it get very fun and warm. It was fun to dive into the pool I was very cool one day hopefully we can do it again

We played  a lot of games in the pool it involved swimming and seed and sometimes  you need goggo so you can see under the water. We raced to the ball for the point. We won once and they whole the  rest of the times  it was still fun. they made us do gana style and they and made us ibarist but we still gave them pay back.

Mr samvel said get out of the pool my friends and I ran out of the pool and got dress. He said 30 seconds to go. We ran out of the toilets and got in a line. A lot of people were doing their hair so they didn't get to go in the pool the next day.


Thanks to Eric for editing my work

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lee I like what you wrote about swimming I even Like your picture it is so cool Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lee I realy like your writting i am so empress.

    And i like your picture it is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddie!! I love your post about swimming. In some parts it didn't make much sense, but in the end I understood it. Lee you need to re-read your work, and check your spelling. I hope you read this comment, and I can't wait to see your new work very soon!!!

    From your sister Chante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lee,

    Nice Work On The Swimming Post I really like it just some parts didn't make much sense, but in the end it is really good really great if you could just check the spelling. Anyway Can't wait to see more posts keep up the great work

    Your Friend Francis

    ReplyDelete