Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Technology

Technology A.K.A. tech, tech is at Tamaki college where there are a variety of subjects like cooking, graphics and hard materials. When I got to school I went into the street and on the wall I saw my name under graphics I was actually quite like it Because I love to draw. My favourite would have to be cooking Because I loved it ever since I was a little kid.

For graphics I had a male teacher his name was Mr Pineda he took us he first wanted to teach us about lines and that lines are very important so he gave the class and I a worksheet about line that was easy. After that I ask Mr Pineda “What do I do now” Mr Pineda “draw anything. After that we had to make a burger box that activity was fun.

It was the end of the term and I was a bit sad but I still have next year and plus it's almost holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment