Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lee Future Aspersion

On the 19/5/2015 we have heard from two people, Marcus Winter AKA the Sandman and also Louis Gordon-Latty.

They were both introduced to us from a special man who collects people and connects. His name is Andrew Patterson. He told us about how he had meet them (There were over 2000 people he'd meet) most times it was on the street. Sandman was was on Queen street. I thought it was awesome how he is one of the best sand artist in new Zealand.


Also Louis the create of Glory League had a plan to make every basketball game seem like a NBA game. That's awesome how he had a dream and flowed through with it. That is what is call a future aspersion

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,
    Well done on your great blog post...
    I'm glad you enjoyed our talks on Wednesday...
    Keep doing more of what makes you AWESOME,,,,
    I hope I can see you next time I visit...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, I'm glad you enjoyed our special guests. Did find anything they said inspirational?

    ReplyDelete