Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Eastern Suburbs

on sunday I went to midles farm to get a medal. we went to find a parking spot and then I saw my friend toby I saw him running down the field I saw that he had with him his ball. he kicked the ball all the way down the field I chased the ball I got it and then stop it.

I saw Toby's dad he said that “it is starting soon” they told us to sit on the ground so that we could get their meldis. they called their  names they were calling their names. they  finally they called my name I got my medal. They shaked my hand and gave me a medal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lee I like your picture and your writing that is good that you are doing longer writing good work and keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lee little sis here I like that picture and I like what you wrote it is cool Keep up the good WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete