Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Writing Test

Planning: voice Faaiua frame Iisa




Start Writing Here:



Just when the bird's started to sing there graceful songs. The old fama stormed through a swop like paddock he noticed that his flock had disappear he thought to himself something fishy is going on  and I am going to get to the bottom of this. That made him furious steam started to come out of his ear’s and his face went red.

Then he heard a whisper F.M F.M F.M how is saying that F.M F.M F.M what does that stand for faaiua                he kept saying it. And he follow the nose then he heard the noise coming from the barn he creeped closer and closer then he knew that he was in the barn some wear. Then blood came from the roof what is this blood AHHHHHH.

He went to get the man but all he see where all his sheep they were hypnotised then faaiua jamped out behind the hay bale. Iisa say ‘aha found you’. what is wrong with you you are sick in the head. “why”. Because you hypnotised then eat them why are you doing this I dont now I am just crazy.

That is it I am calling the cop he got the cop hello there is a crazy man at my house in the distin he could he sirens ha ha they are coming for you there they are here now Faaiua shouted you will never get me alive then. I call back up I repeat I need back up then faaiua was on the chase a helicopter started to chase him then out of nowhere a steve pushed Faaiua over and then handcuffed him and got life in prison And then they lived happily ever after.


                                                                  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment