Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Getting To School

                 How I Get To School Before 8.30

At Pt England School the year 7’s start at 8:30. In my warm bed I do not want to hear these words get up lee at seven O’Clock on the dot when my mum said those world I scream in my head “nooooooooooooo”!. I lift my blanket off me I put my toe on the floor “BRRRRRRR”! the floor is cold” me and my sister race down the the cold stares into the living room to find out who would turn the TV on first I did. I got my uniform ready and put it on when I put my clothes on the ground became warm.”That’s a relief.

I grabbed the milk out of the fridge and I went to the table eat some weet-bix they were delicious. As I munch away my favorite show aired on it is could regular show after I finished breakfast I cleaned my bowl and spoon after that I sat down with my mum and watched my her TV. Then at eight o’clock I brush my teeth and then I get my shoes and then I go in the car and we leave.

On the way to school I put my shoes on the way to school. I give my mum a kiss and a huge and then my sister and I cross the road and I walk into the class and then place my bag under my chair and then go outside and say hi to Faaiua, Vaifoa, Iisa and Eric then the bell ring I say “bye you guys”. I walk in to the the door I see Miss Paget after we are all seated we Miss Paget marks the role and then she say netbook technicians hand out the netbook. as they hand out the netbook she call’s peoples name out.

After she finish the role Miss Paget tell us to do writing gave to complete this in a week this is going to be a long week

No comments:

Post a Comment