Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

basketball



On Thursday room 15 went to basketball. I Wondered what we are doing?.We had to practice dribbling the coaches said “use the fingertips to keep the ball under carroll”. I dribbled the ball with my fingertips and it made dribbling a lot easier.

Balancing the ball back and then Auri gave the ball to me. I dribbled the ball to the coach. Then the year 7&8 came. The next skill we had to do was spin the ball around your head body and legs. It is a lot harder then it looks.

That part was hard. Then at the end of the training we had a FUN!! game. We almost came first but we only got to play two games I really like that game. we helped them pack up the basketballs. I really like basketball!!!. luckey we have basketball on Thursday. I can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment