Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

soccer

The lunch ball ring YA!! SOCCER I raced to the field. I was the first one there I saw my team. I went to get the ball off Mr Harris. We got the goals set up and our captains and pit the team.

We got started to run, I ran with the ball then I fell over it a big puddle. But I still got up the poisson and almost got the goal but our differences stopped them. The differences kicked the ball all the way to me.

I got the goal then suddenly the bell rang. Some of us fell over when we were walking. I grabbed the post and put it in Mr Harris room.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lee I am happy to see you have three paragraphs each about one main idea. You do need to correct some spelling please.

    picked, possession, defenders

    Also peoples names should have capital letters.

    ReplyDelete