Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lees Writing About Sausages


Have you been working hard? Well Rm15 has, so we got to have sausages!! But I did the cooking I can tell you who helped me cook. All you have to do is read and enjoy.



Taniela and I had to grill the sausages. It was fun but Taniela burnt the sausages by mistake. We put the sausages on the grill but when we got back the sausages were all ready flipping over. We knew that it was cooking because it made a big sizzling sound.

The sausages while we were cooking it started to look like a small log. The sausages looked ready to eat but they were not because they were raw on the inside. The meat was squirting out like a volcano it looked disgusting.

The sausages felt like they were dancing on my mouth. I saw the burnt sausages I just missed it. I was very happy that I had a sausage. I hope we have it again!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I am sorry I missed this. It sounds like a great reward for working hard. Well done for sharing this experience- even if it just made me jealous.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lee I like your man with the burning hat I guess that he should be rely safe with that BBQ he is smoking HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee I am really happy to see that you have planned your writing. I can tell you have because your paragraphs are about one idea.

    Well done. Now you need to do this for every piece of writing you do.

    ReplyDelete